Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tell Me a Story

So here I am. I didn't really think I'd even attempt a book blog, a have a few friends who are doing it, and a few who have done it for a long time now. I decided to jump in along with the others for only one reason, I love stories. I don't have a tale about my dad reading me books everynight, although I did ask him to occasionally and he never failed to make it entertaining. I can not claim to have read books since I was a little girl and found my love for them then. I can not claim that have a bagillion books, or that I even have a bookshelf. I can however; claim that I have rediscovered my love for books since my career change. I finally have more time to read and write about the books I've read or want to read. And all I really want to achieve with this blog is to share my opinion and experiences with the stories I will/have encountered and how book characters are like friends for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment